Terms and Conditions
- Prices depend on the season, type of services and number of the participants.
- Upon receipt of your full payment you will receive official confirmation that your trip is secure. For groups of 15 or more the group leader is complimentary.
- In the case that a participant is unable to continue the trek / tour due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances the Trek Nation India (TNI) escort has the ability to make the decision whether or not participants can finish the trek / tour.
- In case of any accident or injury during the trek / tour the TNI shall not be wholly or partially responsible. Each participant will undertake the trek / tour on their own risk and understands that we highly advise one is physically fit and routinely takes walks or hikes for 4-6 weeks leading up to the trek.
- A traveler should get himself or herself medically checked and cleared to be of good health from their primary doctor. One should take all the precautions on their own and make decisions with the support of their primary doctor.
- There is no provision of any rescue shall a trekker gear off course. TNI cannot be responsible for any mishap. As such, accidental, medical and travel insurance is highly recommended.
- The following miscellaneous items are not included in the cost of your trips; however most of them are quite inexpensive and optional: pony rides, cable cars, laundry, video making, camera permission, and personal donations to temples, extra meals or beverages.
- Your international airfare is not included in the cost and we can not be responsible for any flight/train cancellations or changes, however we will do our best to help you upon your arrival.
- During your time in India it is possible you may experience any of the following occurrences: bad weather, flight cancellations, road closure, land slides, political disturbances, medical treatments, etc. Please understand that these are unforeseen circumstances not within our control and as such we cannot be held financially responsible.